Friday, May 11, 2007

Mischa, Mischa, Mischa

I know all the magazines talk about her and rave about her clother. I know that almost everyone who watches the O.C loves her. I know that alot of people may think she's over-rated. I still like her and think that she has great style and doesn't conform to what alot of other people in Hollywood are wearing. So here are some looks from Mischa that I really like.

Looking good in brown locks.

Love the black minidress, very mod, very classy.

I love this dress. She looks so good in that type of sleeves. I want one like it!!

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S on the red carpet

Post at ya later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I L-O-V-E MISCHA!!! She is one of the only true style originals right now. Your blog is amazing and utterly fabulous.

Lana said...

The black dress suits her very good! But I don't like the way she is dressing herself lately..

Kiera said...

I know what u mean with this one! She really knows how to portray elegance and yet be so casual. She's the best dressed celebrity out there!

xo,
Kiera

Alison said...

i LOVE the second last dress, it's so gorgeous and flowing and amazing!
i still have a bit of a soft spot for Misha and i don't know why...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.