I was thinking the other day in French class about things other than the past tense of verbs, and I realized that you guys know nothing about me other than I like fashion and I have a blog. So, here is a list of random things about me that I feel you guys should know. Here goes...
1. I live in a REALLY small town in Florida. I have to commute every day to school for about 1 hour to the lovely cultured town of Winter Park. It's not so fun to wake up at 5:30 am, but it's good to get a good education.
2. I have crazy red wavy hair that I tame with Herbal Essences' Totally Twisted mousse. I wish I had soft, shiny straight hair.
3. I love to collage. Any cool picture or ad I see in a magazine, I put on my wall.
4. Writing is a great passion of mine. Ever since fifth grade, English has always been my favorite subject. I really want to win the English award that my school is handing out next week. I dream of being a journalist in a bustling city.
5. I am a soccer player. I play forward on my school's Girl's Varsity team.
6. I am an actress. At the beginning of the year, I was really REALLY nervous about taking drama as my elective, but as I came out of my shell, I realized how much I loved.
7. I love music. Not like playing instruments kind of music. I like finding new bands to put on my iPod, and I love just laying on my bed listening to music. It makes me soo happy.
8. I want to travel the world. I plan to see alot of it before I die.
9. I like to dance. Swing dancing, ballroom, salsa, you name it I've done it- and had a blast with it.
10. I LOVE HARRY POTTER! I know it's soooo nerdy, but I get so hooked on them once I start reading. They're sooo good!
11. I think that cookie dough tastes better than the actual cookie.
12. I view life as the glass is half full.
13. I strongly believe that eating some chocolate and buying something nice will fix all of your problems.
14. I am the biggest klutz you will ever meet. I trip over my big toe and fall down the stairs in my house! No joke...
15. I hate math. Enough said.
16. I think that vegetarians sometimes eat a big-mac or two.
17. I wear ties as belts. I typically wear a vintage red Hermes tie that I inherited from my grandfather. I'm looking into some Lilly Pulitzer ones...
18. I'm bad at saving money. It's not my fault that these clothes are only there for 1 season!
Ok.. I think that's enough said. Sorry to bore you with my dull and uninteresting life. I'm really happy and excited right now b/c the Spring Formal is on saturday (2 days!!!) and my best friend's birthday is coming up this weekend too. And.. there's only 2 WEEKS LEFT IN THE SCHOOL YEAR... ahhh... summer is so close... Well I hope that this post helped you to get to know me a little better. I'll post at ya later.