Thursday, September 13, 2007

Take that Forever 21

Among the many designers suing Forever 21 for knocking off their designs, Anna Sui has been at the front. I think that this collection was a dare to Forver 21, daring them to see if they would indeed copy her latest collection. This woman went C-R-A-Z-Y. The models were all decked out in crazy neon colored spiked wigs and crazy patterned frocks and heels. This collection really was a signal of what a vision Ms. Sui really has for fashion. But she always does it like no one else. Each season is so different, but always very chic. This season took fashion from the past and gave it a very fresh, new twist. I liked it personally. I thought that it was so fun. Fashion should be fun. So, here a few looks from her collection. Hope you like them!













Here Are Some Looks of the Week:

Keira Knightely in Chanel
Mischa Barton in Marc by Marc Jacobs
Reese Witherspoon in a cute little black dress
Cate Blanchett in Zac Posen
Kate Bosworth in Thakoon

Rachel Mcadams
Diane Kruger

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah i love it! its kinda like psychadelic shirt dresses, awesome!

Kat said...

I love that collection., seriously crazy! I love Diana in that yellow dress and Rachel Mcadams looks gorgeous too and as usual Keira outshines almost every other star out there.
Liking your blog:-)

-S said...

love rachel mcadams dress. who made it, do you know?

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

The Sui collection was insane!! I LOVED Rachel Mcadams in her Gucci dress, quite divine. And call me crazy but I liked Miss Barton's look. Great post,

C.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

oh wow, I didn't know anna sui was also suing forever 21, meh I say who cares of they copy they make stuff affordable for us folks that don't have such a big wallet!

Liberty London Girl said...

Hey! You have a good eye sweetheart. Wld you like to exchange links? xx

Carolina Lange said...

Kate Bosworth looks great wearing Thakoon, and I love the dress Rachel Mcadams is wearing!

From Lily With Love said...

Really fun collection.
I like Keira's and Mischa's dresses too.

Diana Coronado said...

Keira Knightely in Chanel looks really gorgeous

Bella said...

The hair and those sheer dresses are rocking! and i love keira in the chanel she looks gorgeous...

Susana Rodrigues said...

I guess this is the first time i'm visiting your blog *bummer*!
Anyway, it rocks! I'm glad I found you
Kiss
Su

Drama Chiki said...

omg, Resse looks cute as usual, and of course so does keira. I LUVED that collection! How on the edge and totally exciting! Great post chiki,

em

Courtly Love said...

I agree with Jennifer, F21 should stop ripping people off but some of us appreciate the fact that we can buy clothes that look like designer stuff for cheap prices!

Flashy_Shades said...

shall we exchange links?

The Redheaded Bandit said...

i wud totally wear that collection!!!! cute blog!

WendyB said...

Good point...if Forever 21 knocks off these it will be SO obvious. And why can't places like F21 come up with things that are inspired by current trends (Mod, floral, neon, '40s, whatever) without doing exact copies?